As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to maintain your own books. Better to focus on what you do best: running your business and generating profits!
Each month we will do the following things for you...
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate financial statements
- Maintain your general ledger
Reconciling your business checking account each month allows us to keep your books up to date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to...
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized transactions
- Detect and prevent unjustified bank charges and ensure that transactions are posted correctly by your bank
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from your account
- Manage your cash more effectively
- Have peace of mind knowing that your bank account has been balanced and all transactions are accounted for
Our standard financial statements include a comparative balance sheet, a monthly and year to date profit and loss statement, and a profit and loss statement comparative to the prior year. Our financial statements can be customized to meet your needs. These reports give you a snapshot of your business' financial condition and performance for a specific period of time.
Financial statements are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lender such as banks, investors and vendors considering how much credit to grant you.
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your company. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off your financial statements.
By allowing us to maintain your general ledger, we will be able to detect double billings or unrecorded payments. We will correct any discrepancies so that your books are accurate.